Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.895 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,447 (R$ 4,586) in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)