Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.194 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 68% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,227 (R$ 5,242) in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)