Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.667 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 13,301 (19,947₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)