Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 368%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02816 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 257% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 49,970 (CH$1,774,210) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)