Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00555 EGP / COP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 100% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,222 (COL$5,621,475) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (43 minutes ago)