Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00616 EGP / COP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 94% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,568 (COL$5,120,919) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (29 minutes ago)