Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00603 EGP / COP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 87% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,003 (COL$4,642,264) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨71 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)