Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 242%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 391 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.825 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 229% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 42,801 (€2,055) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (21 minutes ago)