Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.793 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 56% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,335 (€1,122) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)