Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 249%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.657 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 87% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,710 (€1,535) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chapeco costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)