Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 320%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.894 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 140% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,149 (€1,491) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (30 minutes ago)