Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 354%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.777 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 137% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,417 (€1,368) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)