Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 261%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.121 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 129% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,795 (€1,779) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)