Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 287%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00229 EGP / LAK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 202% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 45,244 (19,757,489 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (27 minutes ago)