Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 449%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.454 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 233% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 54,047 (€2,778) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (about 1 hour ago)