Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 372%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.753 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 188% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 43,217 (€2,580) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (33 minutes ago)