Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 245%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06799 EGP / HUF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 99% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,901 (380,979 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)