Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 419%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.208 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 259% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 50,202 (€2,484) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)