Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.950 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 80% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,296 (2,944 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (36 minutes ago)