Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33754 EGP / MKD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 90% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,652 (73,033 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)