Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31634 EGP / MKD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 74% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,247 (89,292 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)