Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27527 EGP / MKD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 68% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,277 (99,090 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)