Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.113 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 257% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 53,482 (25,307 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (40 minutes ago)