Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12614 EGP / LKR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,097 (151,397 ₨) in Vavuniya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)