Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 389 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11458 EGP / LKR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,816 (129,302 ₨) in Vavuniya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)