Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11834 EGP / LKR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 10% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,854 (150,871 ₨) in Vavuniya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 2 hours ago)