Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 264%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.064 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 271% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 57,918 (28,059 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)