Cost of living comparison between Västerås, Sweden and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.956 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 315% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 62,226 (31,819 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)