Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 264%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.082 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 272% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 48,329 (23,217 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (32 minutes ago)