Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 445%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.113 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 366% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 72,885 (34,489 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)