Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 646 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.595 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 60% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,935 (3,017 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)