Cost of living in Varese, Italy compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 466%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 430 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.864 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 265% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 43,842 (€2,101) in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)