Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26301 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 16% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,790 (₨75,241) in Varanasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (42 minutes ago)