Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 337%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,839 prices entered by 705 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.779 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 178% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 41,737 (C$3,029) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 280 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (40 minutes ago)