Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 384%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,825 prices entered by 450 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.449 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 249% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 56,728 (C$4,218) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)