Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03239 EGP / AMD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is 5% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,469 (508,468Dram) in Vanadzor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)