Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02363 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 111% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,686 (CH$1,341,178) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)