Cost of living comparison between Valletta, Malta and Alexandria, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 594 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.169 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 211% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 48,558 (€2,533) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)