Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 272%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 716 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.759 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 196% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 41,372 (€1,993) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (44 minutes ago)