Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00615 EGP / COP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 60% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,930 (COL$4,056,854) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)