Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00598 EGP / COP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 55% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,145 (COL$3,369,370) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)