Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00643 EGP / COP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 102% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,636 (COL$4,917,278) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)