Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 448 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.568 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 184% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 42,549 (€2,174) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 3 hours ago)