Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 404 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.847 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 106% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,998 (€1,775) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 18,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)