Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 349%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 402 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.101 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 235% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 52,342 (€2,604) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)