Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 456 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.669 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 157% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 41,685 (€2,119) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (22 minutes ago)