Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 739%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,145 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.778 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 429% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 63,439 (Bs 35,690) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (44 minutes ago)