Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02750 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 122% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,631 (CH$968,260) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)