Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02480 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 122% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,325 (CH$1,343,722) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $55 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)