Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 234%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02750 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 123% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,185 (CH$1,133,912) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)