Cost of living in Vadodara, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 639 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27091 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 32% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,120 (₨63,195) in Vadodara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)