Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 389 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16262 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 160% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 42,308 (¥260,168) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)