Cost of living comparison between Utsunomiya, Japan and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08565 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 106% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,951 (¥361,387) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 2 hours ago)