Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 340 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16387 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 186% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 44,759 (¥273,128) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)