Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.686 EGP / USD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 78% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,747 ($1,512) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)