Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.630 EGP / USD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 62% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,456 ($1,557) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)