Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.730 EGP / USD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 80% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,387 ($1,319) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (22 minutes ago)