Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.000 EGP / USD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 124% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,000 ($1,944) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)