Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.744 EGP / CZK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 93% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,181 (40,592 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (30 minutes ago)