Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.761 EGP / CZK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 84% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,890 (39,268 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (16 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Tel Aviv costs 12,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)