Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.875 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 74% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,168 (ARS $29,892) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 3 hours ago)