Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.062 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 35% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,117 (4,171TL) in Uşak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)