Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.173 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 27% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,237 (2,946TL) in Uşak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)