Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.799 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 58% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,681 (元8,461) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (43 minutes ago)