Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 368 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.870 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 101% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,410 (Mex$ 36,100) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)