Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35258 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,295 (Php46,215) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)