Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.003 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 229% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 49,373 (24,655 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)