Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27882 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 23% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,377 (₨65,911) in Ulhasnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)