Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31432 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 14,207 (руб 45,199) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)