Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 723 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00728 EGP / MNT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 87% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,131 (3,587,237 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 2 hours ago)