Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00380 EGP / MNT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 23% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,917 (5,245,660 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $22,900 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 105,000 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)