Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 779 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00638 EGP / MNT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 55% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,232 (3,796,921 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)