Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 811 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00749 EGP / MNT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 78% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,846 (3,850,361 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boise, Idaho costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,169 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guelph costs C$900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$807 (about 3 hours ago)