Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 221%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 622 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00757 EGP / MNT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 109% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,382 (4,143,731 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (34 minutes ago)