Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 558 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00738 EGP / MNT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 38% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,098 (2,993,259 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)