Cost of living comparison between Uijongbu, South Korea and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01525 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,023 (₩1,312,959) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (37 minutes ago)