Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01640 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,398 (₩999,796) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)