Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01653 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,797 (₩1,016,311) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)