Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 EGP / THB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 43% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,201 (44,014 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (37 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)