Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27639 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 48% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,290 (₨69,794) in Udaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)