Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.531 EGP / THB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 65% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,811 (48,625 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)