Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 231%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.106 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 70% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,146 (R$ 5,317) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Pontianak costs Rp 450,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)