Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 356%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.424 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 121% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,283 (R$ 6,505) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,548 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €915 (about 1 hour ago)