Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 528 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.552 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 80% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,244 (2,392KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (about 1 hour ago)