Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 516 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.041 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 41% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,124 (1,913KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)