Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 418 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.160 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 76% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,657 (2,209KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (about 2 hours ago)