Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 629 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.986 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 62% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,255 (2,529KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)