Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.805 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 24% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,543 (Bs 10,276) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)