Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.810 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 101% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,611 (Bs 18,021) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 400 (about 2 hours ago)