Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 418%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 399 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.675 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 265% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 51,070 (€2,470) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)