Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.174 EGP / TMT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 76% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,428 (5,108 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (39 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)