Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.240 EGP / TMT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 82% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,249 (5,200 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)