Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.170 EGP / TMT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 96% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,352 (5,677 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)