Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.173 EGP / TMT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 90% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,540 (5,130 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)