Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.293 EGP / TMT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 112% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,862 (6,019 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,617 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)