Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00555 EGP / COP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 48% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,223 (COL$4,001,153) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)