Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00642 EGP / COP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 90% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,546 (COL$4,447,363) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)