Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 306%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00619 EGP / COP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 64% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,583 (COL$4,294,826) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)